Can an NRI sell real estate in India
Buying property in India: co-owner
Be very careful when buying property in India. If it is an apartment, you have to pay the initial or maintenance costs "monthly". Even if the maintenance cost is a small amount, you still need to think about it. If you want to rent out the property to pay for the maintenance costs it is a big problem as the tenant may be trying to own your property. Trying to own the property is very common. Don't do anything without a solid lawyer. Of course, you also have to pay the lawyer. As far as I know, he can usually take 10% of your property to evict a tenant. If the tenant doesn't leave your property ... then things get worse ... pay the lawyer ... If you don't want to physically live on the property for the rest of your life, try messing around. The other thing to worry about is that a lawyer will cheat on you and put the home on their behalf and steal it from you. This is the same reason so many Indians are waiting in line for the US green card. I was born and raised in Mumbai. I came to the US on H1B and made the same co-ownership with my late father. I am now a US citizen. All of this is based on my previous personal experiences. Since I have a full time job here in the US, various people involved with the apartment have taken advantage of me because I can't be there in relation to this apartment.
- An asbestos removal technician becomes dangerous
- What are Ethereum tokens
- Who met a famous actor
- Why do white doves mean peace
- Can the oil engineer join the oil tanker navy
- Which K-Pop idols smile the least
- Who would be King of France today?
- What is the Arlo Ultra
- Who initially coded grave taxis
- What math is taught in 8th grade
- What is technology 5
- What are the basic rules of AFL
- Can Maratha and Jain get married
- Is patriotism worth it
- Who is the head of state
- How legal is marijuana legalization
- Who is a quality analyst
- What are the challenges marketers face today
- Have tilapia bones
- How do intelligent people dress?
- Which countries are 5G-capable
- Mined diamonds have gone out of fashion
- Can fantasy be better than reality
- What if the Brexit negotiations fail?