What screams do I have Avoidable Personality Disorders
The pathological reactions ("psychoreactive" or "psychogenic" disorders)
Textbook of Psychiatry pp 431-495 | Cite as
We believe that we can best understand the development of numerous disorders if we investigate the psychological processing of a psychological experience (mediated by the sense organs). They have been grouped under different names (psychoreactive or psychogenic disorders, developmental disorders of personality, etc.), none of which are entirely satisfactory.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- The “reactions” as acute and temporary disturbances have also been contrasted with the “developments” as long-lasting and more definitive processes; It should be remembered, however, that the short-lived reactions are also episodes in a personality development and that conversely, the personality development was brought closer to understanding from an uninterrupted chain of reactions
- It often happens to someone that, to their annoyance, they appear more negligent, fake or otherwise dressed and made up than they would like. This is how strongly irrational, unconscious desires for the expression of one's own being penetrate into the shaping of the lifestyle! Google Scholar
- Gatjpp: On the psychology of mass murder, vol. 1, booklet 3 of the criminal types, edited by W. Gruhle and A. Wetzel. Berlin: Julius Springer 1914.Google Scholar
- That is the reason why, not only practically but also in principle, a sharp line between paranoia and norm or mere psychopathy cannot be drawn.Google Scholar
- Kbetschmer, E .: Medical Psychology. Leipzig: Georg Thieme 1926. Google Scholar
- Just as the sense of community can dampen fear, so the spark of fear can, conversely, ignite particularly strongly in the crowd under unfavorable circumstances and lead to panic. Mistrust within the community, failure, ignorance of one's own situation, exhaustion, darkness predispose to panic. Panic fear is so elementary that people and animals are seized by it together and thus infect each other.Google Scholar
- A very intelligent girl in the same situation destroyed dishes in the unconscious manner, sometimes in a brief swoon, until the connection became clear to us. Google Scholar
- Another type of discharge is that Suicide.Google Scholar
- While the hysteric actively confronts the difficulties of life with displays and other antics, neurasthenia can be understood as an "asthenic reaction" in the sense of the constitutional doctrine. From this point of view the name would be correct, only it has not been understood by anyone until now, and it would also designate other diseases, namely obsessive-compulsive diseases and z. B. also the sensitive relationship mania.Google Scholar
- In some cases, similar localizations can occur in the case of damage to the bark; but these are rarities.Google Scholar
- The clavus hystericus was the name given to localized boring pains in small areas, usually next to the arrow suture. The sick complained that it was as if a nail were being struck in the head. This choice of symptoms has become rare today; modern patients complain more of migraine-like pain instead of clavus.Google Scholar
- “The simulant wants to seem sick, the hysteric wants to be sick.” Google Scholar
- Bleuler, E .: The Fax Syndrome. - Psychiatry-neurol. Wschr. 1910/11, 375. Google Scholar
- Vischer: The barbed wire disease. - Zurich: Rascher 1918. Google Scholar
- Otherwise, the crime or conviction is often subsequently completely blocked from memory. Google Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- What does hermit mean
- Let's go to a matriarchal society
- How should a Muslim begin his speech?
- Why are diamond mines circular
- Are liberals responsible for racism
- Why is the Vatican not as secular as India?
- What are the most inappropriate BLACKPINK songs
- What are the best courses after 40
- Will China replace the US global role
- Hair decomposes after death
- Is Sikhism better
- Why are the 20s the toughest years
- Will the UK rejoin the EU?
- Why is Brexit not taking place?
- What is the best handbag
- Donald Trump owed veterans an apology
- Why is high school so depressing
- How swear words became swear words
- Is Khichdi the new Biryani
- What are the benefits of being Indonesian
- How do I get closer friendships
- What is a Mandalorian
- What are the best shower head holders
- Is Effexor an SSRI