How did Realme start
Realme: 10 million smartphones sold in one year
Realme celebrates. The former Oppo brand and now independently operating mobile phone brand under the umbrella of BBK announces that it has sold more than 10 million Realme smartphones worldwide in just over 1 year. Congratulations!
Realme is celebrating the impressive milestone on its social media channels, which was achieved in the period from May 16, 2018 until now. It all started with Realme 1, in May 2018 as a sub-label of Oppo. This was followed by the Realme 2 and Realme 2 Pro bestsellers, which pulverized the success of the Realme 1 in a short time. The mobile phone manufacturer from China sold more than 500,000 Realme Phones of the Realme 3 in 3 weeks.
Realme is now one of the top 10 largest smartphone brands worldwide. It took Realme just 1 year to get into the top ranking of the world's most important smartphone brands. As the market figures for the global smartphone market from Counterpoint Research confirm, Realme is already within striking distance of HMD Global and the Nokia phones.
- How is illegal immigration affecting American education?
- Make flat roofs always leaky
- How can I start a courier business
- Why does a chemical change rust
- Can I change the color of my hair through meditation?
- What is a good price for diapers
- What is the best forex trading system
- Which instruments reflect your personality?
- Why is a university degree necessary?
- What is the limit of expectation
- Why have LGBT rights changed?
- Why is veteran unemployment so high
- Should I shoot RAW or JPEG?
- What's a great BBQ recipe
- Why don't Americans wear gold jewelry
- What are opera music
- What is your idea of nationalism
- What is Chinese Food Syndrome
- What is the future of HCC shares
- How can I get a blockchain wallet
- What is meant by crony capitalism
- What is South Korea good for?
- Is rice the best that can be exported?
- How did I find an NGO