Why we use limits in Autocad
Even if the question is surely asked again every year, I unfortunately could not find a satisfactory answer and now I have to ask again here.
I don't really know if it's the right area, but the moderation is free to move the thread.
To the question:
Well, I've just received a small hardware update here, but unfortunately the feeling creeps in that we can't quite "get the performance onto the road".
We mainly work in AutoCAD, i.e. the standard version, without MEP, Electrical, or Architecture attachment.
Now, for example, an STP file is to be imported from a room model with furniture in order to prepare it here for simple visualization.
Even if the .stp file is not the smallest, the handling should actually be a bit smoother.
Below me is a higher-level I7 processor with 32 GB of RAM for support. The system, including AutoCAD, is installed on an SSD. The graphic is output and calculated with a Quadro P1000.
Perhaps these are not the most brutal values, but I think it should actually work a little better than it currently does.
Because I am now trying to eliminate all possible sources of error, I ask everyone if someone can give me the optimal setting for the NVidia system control. Then I can at least optimally adjust the software side of the graphics card.
So, a lot of bubbling, short fact: I need the best possible or necessary settings in the mask of the graphics card.
Would be really grateful for the information, but also for any other ideas that might come up here.
Best regards first
The topic heading has been edited for better understanding
by Sofia Xanthopoulou
- Why are parents strict
- Who supported apartheid?
- How are seasons created on earth
- Are there therapists for LGBT youth
- How has Hinduism evolved over the years
- What is it like to wear a wig?
- Which companies use AutoCAD
- Boys like going out with a girl
- Is the reality a dream
- What are state funds used for?
- What is the Diamond Rensu Moissanite Store
- How do you frustrate an accountant
- What is a story known in Toronto
- Does Disney own the Avengers
- What is PayPal Balance
- What are some interesting jobs for teenagers
- How do I get a job at RIL
- Brazil is dangerous everywhere
- Can ACH payments be returned?
- What gives you meaning and motivation
- Women like to shave
- Where can I get GIA certified loose diamonds?
- Were Prussia Germanic
- Does swimming affect weight gain