Do conditioners have any side effects?
Long hair network
Registered: 07.04.2008, 12:08
I just rummaged through a herbal natural recipe book and came across a recipe that seems very interesting to me:
Nettle hair conditioner
"Put 2 handfuls of fresh nettle leaves in a saucepan, add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of wine vinegar. Puree with a hand blender and fill into a tightly sealable container. The mixture is ready to use after 2 days. The conditioner is applied to damp hair after each hair wash massaged in. After 10 minutes exposure time, the hair is rinsed well. " (Source: Heide Haßkerl, 'Healing Powers from Nature')
Should be good for thin hair, but you can also imagine that it is good for itchy scalp (because of the stinging nettle ..)
Another recipe: "Nettle Hair Shampoo"for oily hair and dandruff:
"Pick fresh nettles and work a little with a rolling pin so that the leaves turn dark. Then put them in a sealable container and fill up with normal hair shampoo. Store in a light and warm place for at least 2 weeks before using for the first time." (same source)
Since I am currently not allowed to wash my hair for a few days, I unfortunately cannot report any results myself.
But I'll prepare both for myself soon. [/ B]
- What is more important religion or education
- People like honest people or fake people
- Is it possible to marry a Muslim?
- How did you become a singer
- Is it Safe to Immigrate to Canada?
- Can Chennaiyin FC win the AFC Cup
- Which CAD CAE institute offers good internships?
- Have you ever felt helpless?
- Girls like flannel shirts on men
- Why are so many Europeans xenophobic?
- How would you lead a spiritual life
- Norway is the largest country in the world
- What is the history of badminton
- Wish Chinese people democracy
- What are dreams for you
- Is Brexit over? Discuss
- Why does Delhi have so many Punjabis
- What are the worst national anthems
- Are near-death experiences NDEs real?
- Where can I find comfortable fishing shirts
- Can foreigners become teachers in Vietnam?
- Great Britain could invade Pakistan
- What are some examples of sociological subcultures
- Where to find girls in Sydney