What is your best public toilet experience
Why do public toilets have large gaps (no privacy) in the US?
I can't find a definitive link, but there are a few reasons, many of which have already been covered in the comments.
First, the style in your picture makes it easy to clean the entire room. You can hose down the floors at once, and there aren't so many connections between the walls and floors that dirt builds up. ( TO EDIT : In your picture you can see that the toilets don't even connect the floor. For this facility, I'm pretty sure that this will make it easier to clean.)
Second, so that people can see what you are doing there. It discourages drug use or people having sex in the cubicles because it's obvious what's going on. Even if someone passes out in the toilet (for whatever reason), people will find it easier to notice - in a completely covered stall, someone could lie there for a long time. It can also prevent people from sitting there longer than necessary.
After all, it's cheaper and easier. Such departments can be used in any room regardless of the flatness of the floor or the height of the room, etc. Building departments that actually fit floor-to-ceiling may require custom cutting and fitting, which is the case in a large building with dozens may be of identical toilets, but for one or the other public toilet, cheap and easy is the route people will go.
To get the comment from choster to supplement, it tends to vary widely in the United States. I've seen toilets that have even less privacy than this picture - like a door that you can see through when you get up. Toilet misuse concerns tend to be more important than privacy, especially in public places. But you are right, in many private places they will be more sealed. And there are many places in the world where you are lucky enough to find a door at all - or many people who care that there is no door there.
- Is Haleem good for weight loss
- What are the best shower head holders
- What should I wear in the UAE
- What hairstyle does The Weeknd have
- People today are materialistic. Do you agree
- What is the main cause of code dependency
- How do I destroy Indian culture
- What is SIM Swap Hacking
- Is small 5 5 ring size
- Are female narcissists addicted to sex
- Where can I buy jacquard saris online
- Why do I have trouble talking to girls
- How to apply for Swedish citizenship
- What do others think of Keralites
- What are the benefits of aloo paratha
- People destroy space after Earth
- How does Paytm Digital Gold work
- Where did you first learn to swim?
- How many white Asians are there
- Sexual abuse is common in female prisons
- Why don't Jewish people worship Jesus?
- How do fish taste their food
- Is nonfiction really better than fiction
- What is the diamond formula