What are the special concretes
For structures with special requirements, concretes with special properties that have to withstand the stresses are used. The tightness and the homogeneity of the surface are decisive for the compressive strength.
Concretes with special properties are:
- Concrete with high water penetration resistance (waterproof concrete)
- Underwater concrete for load-bearing structures
- Concrete when handling substances hazardous to water
- Concrete for service temperatures up to 250 ° C
- High strength concrete
- Early high strength concrete
Expertise on the subject
Compressive strength of hardened concrete
One of the most important properties of concrete is its compressive strength. It is made through a pressure test with specially manufactured ...
Fresh concrete density
The gross density of fresh concrete is the mass (weight) in kg / dm³ (or t / m³) of fresh, properly compacted ...
Frost and de-icing agent resistance
Frost and de-icing agent resistance requires a waterproof concrete, sufficient strength and frost-resistant ...
Impermeability to water
Well-compacted and properly composed concrete is impermeable to water. Depending on the building waterproofing, the two ...
Resistance to chemical attack
Chemical attacks on hardened concrete can occur through the function of the structure and / or its use, e.g. through ...
Contact the Baunetz Wissen editorial team: [email protected]
BauNetz Wissen Beton sponsored by:
German cement and concrete industry represented by the
Information center concrete | Contact 0211 / 28048–1 | www.beton.org
- What's the smartest choice you've ever made
- There is a Chinatown in Austin, TX
- How can I meet Nana Patekar
- What achievements of President Obamas will endure
- INFP people are a little strange
- What reached you today
- Where do we get borax from
- Is it necessary to plan your own future
- Why is dance good for you
- What drives someone crazy
- What is male psychology
- How was your enlightenment experience
- Why Are Falun Gong Practitioners Tortured?
- Who is someone who'll crawl you out
- How do birds treat dying family members
- Will Ukraine be a failed state?
- How we learn Auto CAD
- How are diamonds measured
- Why is criticism viewed with negative connotations
- How does a child recognize its mother
- Difference Between Precious Stone and Semi-Precious Stone
- What is the United States really?
- Why cryptocurrencies are not a bubble
- Are Lisa and Jungkook together or married?