Is the truck industry in India accepting digitization?
BharatBenz: New trucks and buses especially for the Indian market
The new BharatBenz vehicles meet the new Indian BS-VI standard (comparable to Euro 6) months before the Indian government's cut-off date in April 2020. Thanks to the technical expertise from Daimler Trucks' global competence network, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles was able to operate quickly and efficiently localize the proven Euro VI technologies for the Indian market.
In addition to a striking new styling for its medium and heavy trucks, the new BharatBenz vehicles impress with ProfitTechnology +. It is a package of features and technologies that ensure our Indian customers industry-leading fuel efficiency, safety, comfort and reliability.
The new technologies presented include in particular the "Truckonnect" and "Bus Connect" telematics systems, which were developed by Daimler Trucks Asia for the new BharatBenz products. This connectivity solution enables freight forwarders to monitor their vehicles in real time and analyze their data. This contributes to improved fleet and fuel management as well as reduced operating costs, better utilization and improved driver performance.
Within eight years of entering the market, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles has already produced over 100,000 BharatBenz vehicles - an unprecedented entry into one of the toughest commercial vehicle markets in the world.
- What does hermit mean
- Why is Cristiano Ronaldo not married
- Can a student delete BITSAT without coaching
- What is the opposite of sequential
- Why is ISKCON against Advaita Vedanta
- What are important things in life
- How to thicken chutney
- Which websites show job vacancies worldwide
- Sikhs view the events of 1984 as genocide
- What nuts are bad for dogs
- What was your favorite restaurant in Shanghai
- How can poverty affect child development
- What is fuel efficiency
- What are your reasons for leaving Hinduism?
- Did Donald Trump pardon someone
- Can dogs be vegetarian?
- What are the uses of simulated diamonds
- Do countries still have debtor prisons
- What's the best way to say welcome
- Is religion absurd by definition
- How do I get closer friendships
- Shop shoes in HYDERABAD
- Why is NDTV a wild card news agency
- What are masonry walls