How can I visit the world alone
Women power! The top 8 countries for solo female adventurers
Find out more about the country in advance.
Make copies of your travel documents and carry them with you separately from the originals.
Try to appear as confident and safe as possible - as if you were out and about in this place every day!
Adapt to the cultural conditions and do not wear clothes that are too provocative.
Choose a place to stay in a safe area and, if possible, arrive before dark.
When it's dark, take a taxi instead of wandering the streets alone. Avoid dark corners at night and do not hitchhike.
Learn the most important words and phrases in the local language.
Buy a local SIM card and tell your family and friends regularly where you are and what you are planning for the next few days.
Do you have a boyfriend? Are you married? - Your answer should always be YES. Wear a ring to be on the safe side and think of an authentic story about your husband for uncomfortable situations - even if he doesn't exist.
Don't make fear the predominant feeling, not everyone is a potential attacker. Trust your gut feeling and enjoy traveling!
- What is masonry related
- Which instruments reflect your personality?
- What makes someone human
- Which chocolate is not vegetarian
- What does the Hindi word Jhakaas mean
- Why are CEOs so interesting
- Why is Britain not uniting Ireland?
- What is the strangest country flag
- Who should pay taxes on the joint account
- Which MBTI type is the most intense
- How long will Queen Elizabeth II live
- What is the transport doing
- What do you think of gay people
- Part time jobs are available in Canada
- Who gives Arjuna Award
- Is anyone else playing Evony?
- Will humans achieve interstellar travel
- What's wrong with Manchester United
- Is shopper marketing dead
- Do you want social media to end?
- How to gain confidence 2
- How can I start carving wood
- Most engineers lack human skills
- How are Formula 1 cars built?