Who benefits from digital payments
displayMore success through digital payments
The new era began in May last year with a load of soybeans. For the first time in international trade, a secured payment commitment (letter of credit) was made via a blockchain platform. The time required for the delivery from Argentina to Malaysia was reduced to less than 24 hours thanks to the completely digital creation and processing of all required documents. Up to now, 5 to 10 days have been common.
Digitization gives medium-sized companies in particular the opportunity to expand their markets indefinitely - internationally, regionally and locally. However, digital trends and technologies also shape national and international payment transactions.
The first app specifically for German retail
The uncomplicated and fast transfer of money can be crucial for closing a deal. This applies to world trade as well as to retail. This is another reason why cashless payments are becoming more popular everywhere. The specialist of the cooperative financial group for cashless payments ensures that there are no longer any limits for the marketplaces of tomorrow: VR Payment provides the entire range of cashless payments from network operation to card acceptance and card issuance. This also includes omni-channel solutions for payment transactions from stationary retail to e-commerce - everything from a single source.
With VR-pay: Me, VR Payment has developed the first app for retailers especially for the German market. For the first time, retailers and service providers can accept the 110 million girocards in Germany via smartphone. Maestro and VPay are supported as well as credit cards and smartphone services such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Secure payments at home and abroad
Especially in the digital corporate world, optimized money transfer is an important factor for efficiency and cost reductions. With a business account at Volksbank Raiffeisenbank, company payment transactions are processed professionally and securely - starting with customer transfers and salary payments to transactions from and abroad.
Companies particularly benefit from these advantages of a business account at Volksbank Raiffeisenbank:
- Virtual accounts automatically assign incoming payments to the business account and credit the money immediately.
- As there is no need to process incorrect or incomplete transfers, valuable time is saved.
- With a BusinessCard, company employees can make cashless payments worldwide and withdraw money from ATMs. The breakdown of the accounts by employee enables the greatest possible overview, and the elimination of cash advances minimizes the administrative effort. In addition, there is the insurance package especially for business travelers. And: The payment term of up to 20 working days improves liquidity.
Further information on special offers from Volksbank Raiffeisenbank for corporate customers is available here.
Here is an overview of the Topic specials for the digital future
- Where can I get gold at EMI
- How do you deal with the time
- How safe is Davao City
- Which MCU actor is the strongest
- What is the etymology of the connection
- What is sadistic personality disorder SPD
- What is Germany's refugee policy
- What causes war 1
- How much energy is there in a quantum
- Why is the BBC so against Brexit
- Why did David Beckham leave Manchester United
- How can you be psychotic and happy
- Is information technology a company or not
- How many weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq
- Why is unpaid overtime not illegal
- What fiber is raw denim made of
- What was your biggest reprieve?
- Rwanda is poor
- Are there any jobs in the fields of travel and tourism
- How is Indian journalism
- Most Bangladeshis have Bengali names
- Is married to Stevie Wonder
- What is a clinical research grant
- When did puberty end for you?