How can I become a Scientologist
The Scientology sect franchise system
Scientology's core business, the courses and trainings, flush money into the organization's coffers. Followers often have to pay high prices for their audits, therapy-like sessions. In addition, followers are pressured to donate to Scientology. Not infrequently they even get into financial problems. It is all the more important for Scientology to win over celebrities and wealthy people for the organization, who have more financial leeway and serve as multipliers. They are to be attracted, for example, via special “Welcome Centers”. According to many observers, the WISE trade association is the real cash cow of the organization. It is a franchise-like association of companies. They are bound by license agreements and use the management techniques of Scientology founder Hubbard. They also submit to certain rules, for example in disputes with other WISE member companies. WISE was founded at the end of the 1970s and, according to its own account, is to unite over 140,000 companies in 75 countries. They pay fees for their membership, staggered according to company size. Sometimes there is talk of a 15 percent share in sales.
In other cases - with companies that do not belong to the WISE association but are close to Scientology - the connection is more diffuse. Real estate investor, online marketing expert and tax coach Alex Fischer, for example, said in an interview with WirtschaftsWoche that being a Scientologist is something purely personal for him. Fischer, who has built up a fan base with several hundred thousand people on the Internet, has at least reached the seventh of eight currently practically achievable OT levels. OT stands for Operating Thetan. At the highest level, which can be achieved through audits and training, the Scientologists are said to have created a spiritual self that is no longer subject to the limitations of the physical universe. US actor Tom Cruise - one of Scientology's figureheads - is also said to be on the seventh OT level.
- How can you make yourself sneeze
- How much money do pharmacists make
- What are some examples of software devices
- Did Donald Trump pardon someone
- Any scientific progress is good
- Why was Zach Holman fired from GitHub
- When did puberty end for you?
- Why is the Netherlands so peaceful?
- What do Turkmens think of Kazakhs?
- What are the Top Compliance Bank Certificates
- What can teapot cleanse sediment
- Ain't Trump not a lawyer
- What is the family name of Jawaharlal Nehru
- How do I speak briefly and concisely
- What makes you worldly
- What is a demanding woman
- What is Taehyung's age in 2018
- I'm being evicted for smoking
- Why did the American Revolution begin
- What makes love amazing
- Why was Hungary important to the Habsburgs?
- What are some examples of Australian superstitions
- Will Indonesia ever accept LGBT people
- Which food should I try in Amsterdam?
- Can I wear bracelets as anklets?
- Why is life in India pathetic
- Is there information about adolescents and anxiety
- A pastor's salary is taxed
- What do event managers earn in India
- What is an interpreter in Java
- When does an internship begin?
- Which Google products make money
- What's the weirdest university course ever
- Is it difficult to choose a career