What can a certified first responder do
Company first aiders
First aiders can only be those who are trained in first aid.
Minimum number of first aiders in the company
(§ 26, DGUV regulation 1):
- From 2 to 20 insured persons present, 1 first aider
- If more than 20 insured persons are present
- in administrative and commercial establishments 5% of the number of insured persons present,
- in other establishments 10% of the insured persons present.
- 1 first aider per group of children in day-care centers
- 10% of employees in universities.
The first aid training consists of the first aid course (9 teaching units).
In order to remain a first aider, further training is required at least every 2 years through the so-called first aid training (9 teaching units).
Both courses can only be carried out by specially authorized bodies. You can find this on the list of authorized bodies (Section 26 (2), DGUV regulation 1).
The course fees are borne by the accident insurance institutions in the form of flat fees and settled directly with the training centers. There are no further course fees, neither for the participants nor for entrepreneurs. The entrepreneur only bears the costs for continued payment of remuneration and travel expenses.
As a rule, the entrepreneur registers the future first aiders for training with an authorized body. To do this, he forwards the completed registration form (PDF, 31 kB) to the training center for binding registration.
After successfully participating in the first-aid course, the entrepreneur must name the employee as the first-aider in the company.
It lends itself to z. B. clearly indicate this special function by awarding a certificate of appointment (PDF, 11 kB).
- Jews become a minority in Israel
- Is a chastity belt safe to use
- What was Nike's first consumer store
- Is Hawaii gay friendly
- Why should I visit in Saudi Arabia
- How many languages do Indians speak
- Which is the newest national park
- How does Russia stifle dissent
- What happens when an INTJ is stressed out
- Can pancakes be frozen
- How to say key in Greek
- What is the need for secularism
- Who qualifies for a Canadian work permit
- Did anyone really like Danzo?
- Caribbean medical schools are bad
- Why is schizophrenia considered a disability
- Crazy people make you uncomfortable
- Who pays Greta Thunberg's expenses
- Can Muslims speak Punjabi in Panchkula
- What's the best degree for software jobs
- Who was Jesus Christ in previous lives
- Why does my phone keep pausing randomly
- How many lesbians are there in Sweden?
- Why are teenagers so mean