Black men have bigger penises
As in ancient times: a large penis makes men attractive
"Our results are in direct contradiction to the claim that penis size is unimportant for most women," write Brian Mautz of the Australian National University in Canberra and colleagues. Previous studies in which women were asked directly about this topic had not provided any clear results. The researchers suspect that the reason for this could have been prejudices and self-censorship on the part of the test subjects. For the new study, they created images of naked male figures using a computer program and projected them life-size onto a wall. The bodies differed in three characteristics: body size (1.63 to 1.87 meters), ratio between shoulder and hip width and length of the flaccid penis (5 to 13 centimeters). The longest penis was also 1.2 centimeters larger in diameter than the shortest. There were seven values for each of the three characteristics that were tested in all combinations. To this end, 105 women were given the task of evaluating the rotating projections according to their sexual attractiveness. The women did not know that it was mainly about penis size.
The statistical evaluation showed: the larger the penis, the more attractive the man - but only up to a penis length of 7.6 centimeters. The extent of this effect also depended on the physique. It increased in tall men and those with broad shoulders and narrow hips. In contrast, small and less athletic men hardly achieved any higher attractiveness values even with a large penis. If, in the early days of human evolution, women preferred men with large genitals as sexual partners, they may have driven the development of an oversized penis compared to other primates. An obvious reason for this preference would be that a large reproductive organ is more likely to lead to vaginal orgasm and sexual satisfaction. Then one would have expected that the penis size is more important for older, experienced women than for younger, inexperienced women, but this could not be confirmed. The exact evolutionary mechanism of a possible sexual selection in the development of penis size remains unexplained for the time being.
- Are design patterns bad
- Are Albanian and Armenian Indo-European languages
- White people are ruining America
- What is a strong China for?
- What is it like to be a prison doctor
- What is your wildest dream 1
- What is a real democratic nation
- Can I diagnose an eating disorder myself?
- Which careers have more jobs than workers
- Can melt lava tanks
- Which is India's most controversial actor
- How can the US conquer China?
- Which franchise is making money
- Is Brexit good for Germany?
- Will Europe be occupied by these migrants?
- What is your favorite makeup set
- Where do diamonds grow
- How do I learn AutoCAD online
- Can I cancel my HDFC account online?
- Are SPDs safe
- What types of postal services are there
- Why don't western politicians like Turkey?
- What is gay conversion therapy
- Am i an ignorant person