What causes war 1
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
First World War
War between many states
The First World War lasted from 1914 to 1918. Germany was to blame for its outbreak. Several countries had allied themselves and fought against each other. On the one hand, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Turkey and later Bulgaria fought. On the other hand, it was mainly France, Great Britain, Russia, Belgium, Serbia, Greece, Romania, Italy, the USA and Japan. Over ten million people died in the war. This great war was triggered by the assassination of the Austrian heir to the throne in the Serbian town of Sarajevo on June 28, 1914.
Causes of the First World War
The root causes of this world war were long-running disputes between the great European powers. Great Britain, France, the German Empire, Austria-Hungary and Russia wanted to increase their power. They fought for more economic influence on world markets. Above all, however, the military battle of strength in these countries led to ever greater tensions.
The consequences of the war
Germany and its allies lost the First World War. The victorious states laid down in the Versailles Treaty what consequences this had for Germany. The monarchy in the German Empire was abolished, the emperor had to leave the country. Border areas in the east and west of Germany went to the neighboring countries. In addition, Germany had to reduce its army to 100,000 soldiers. Germany had to pay high damages to the victorious states. These were so-called "reparations".
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Big religions have become too political
- Should I be a primary school teacher
- Can I learn Hadoop in a week
- Is AND a good clothing brand
- Why do we harm ourselves
- What is it like to be typed?
- How does the function generator generate different waveforms
- What does a corporate lawyer do
- What color can domestic cats not see
- Where is internet censorship
- Henry Ford was a good mechanic
- What makes printing services best
- How can I lead a meaningful life
- Is it worth Chanel perfume
- Why are gypsies fair-skinned like Iranians
- Why am I easily ashamed
- What are 3 examples of discrimination
- Which is India's most controversial actor
- Can homeopathic treatment control asthma
- Is nuclear power feasible for Singapore?
- Why does Andhra Pradesh need a special status
- How do I join international WhatsApp groups
- What is the difference between materialism and idealism
- How do naphthalene balls taste