Who's the best husband in Skyrim
Skyrim marriage swindler: get married and earn gold with it
In The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim you have the opportunity to marry an NPC. In this article you will find out how you can get married, get a free house and earn gold through the wedding.
Step 1: "Unlock" marriage
In order for you to be able to get married at all, you first have to unlock your knowledge of getting married. Go to the stables in front of Whiterun and talk to the coachman. He'll take you to Rifton for 20 gold. If you have already been to Rifton, you can of course also travel there directly through Fast Travel.
In Rifton itself you go to Maramal. Maramal is mostly in the bee sting, the tavern of Rifton, or directly in the Temple of Mara in the eastern part of Rifton. He is a priest of the Mara and explains everything to you about weddings. Now buy the chain for 200 gold.
Step 2: Find a spouse
If you equip the chain of Maramal, you have the possibility to ask NPCs willing to marry whether they are interested in you. Most of the time, you have to have done a small quest for your dream partner beforehand or else he has noticed positively.
When you have found an NPC and clarify the wedding with him, which by the way is quite dry, you return to Maramel.
Step 3: Free Home Ownership as a Dowry
As maxmuh writes in his comment on our Skyrim Houses Guide, Ysolde from Whiterun is a particularly good match. She would like to open a caravan and sends you out early to find a mammoth tooth. You can find this in the Stehender Strom warehouse, where you will also find the magic book “Ores umwandel”.
Then you can marry Ysolde. After the ceremony in Rifton, return to Whiterun and speak to her. If you already own a home, you can choose whether you want to move into your or her house. If you have saved the 5,000 gold, you simply move in with her. Thanks maxmuh for the tip!
Step 4: let your wife work
If you can later afford your house, you can let Ysolde know that you are moving. Since the new house will be bigger, you can now trade with her too. The great thing is that she'll buy pretty much everything from you, from weapons to armor and jewelry to scrolls.
She shares her profit as a trader with 100 gold a day.
There are of course many other NPCs you can marry. If you know others with whom a wedding is worthwhile or something else would like to go on, write a comment under this article!
- How do you plan a simple wedding
- What is Ecommerce GST
- What are you grateful for today 1
- How was the 1st year of BAMS
- The western animation catches up with the anime
- Getting into Stanford University was easy
- Are laser guns possible
- What is brand strategy consulting
- What is the opposite of patriotic
- Pruegel adopted children is fine
- Are the British judgmental
- Hate Chinese Indians
- What are the porn sites in china
- How do I invest in personal capital
- Decreases marijuana athletic performance
- How does vacuum lower the melting point
- How do games get popular?
- Why did Jawaharlal Nehru like roses
- Are Canadians as culturally divided as Americans
- Are there foreigners in Chengdu
- Why are patients called patients
- How is Nova Scotia for IT jobs
- What if Russia disappears?
- Why do parents use authoritative parenting
- What is a shipping number
- How do I perform an analysis of social networks
- How aggressive is China
- Why have Jewish people always suffered
- What happens at Quora meetings
- Why don't men respect me?
- When does society become cooperative?
- How can tenants avoid problems
- How do private electricity suppliers read meters
- The University of Toronto will accept PTE