Freshmen can join a cruise ship
University of Cologne
Access to the ViLLA database for teachers
The following five steps are required so that you as a teacher in teacher training at the University of Cologne can access the ViLLA database in ILIAS.
Step 1: At the beginning, please log in as usual with your access data on the ILIAS learning platform.
2nd step: On the landing page click on "Magazine >> Magazine - Entry Page".
3rd step: You will now see an overview of the various categories and faculties. Here click on "HF".
4th step: In the following overview you will find the course "ViLLA - Learning with teaching videos" in the last third of the page, which you can join by clicking on "Action". Please send the form that opens, stating your institute in the comment field.
5th step: Your registration request will now be checked and then approved. The course "ViLLA - learning with teaching videos" appears automatically on your personal ILIAS desk. You now have full access to the entire video database of the ViLLA project.
- Genetic diseases are insured
- Where can I get real vouchers
- Is it okay to be prejudiced?
- Black men have bigger penises
- Matteo Salvini is a complete failure
- What is quantum mechanics
- How do I become like Dwyane Johnson
- What are some cool Microsoft Excel tricks
- What are five examples of chemical changes
- Is health insurance preventing people from retiring?
- Why does aging annoy so many people
- Are juices from the store useful
- Why is only the earth sustainable for life?
- Crippled agoraphobia
- Why are you a manager
- I want to marry a girl from the USA
- What are backlinks 8
- Was Lenin a Marxist
- Should Austria and Hungary reunite
- Has your advice ever saved a life?
- What is measles
- Where can I get stylish made-to-measure furniture
- What do you think about secularism
- There are several websites about men's fashion