What's your Thanksgiving specialty dish
What is a typical Thanksgiving meal?
Traditionally, a stuffed turkey is served on the table for Thanksgiving across the United States. And preferably in XXL format (see right) - even if that poses quite a challenge for the cook. I am speaking from my own painful experience - which you can read here. If you don't want to cook a whole turkey, you can just roast a turkey breast - or turkey burger.
The selection of starters, side dishes and dessert at Thanksgiving dinner is based on what is in the Late autumn season hat: pumpkin, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, nuts, cranberries. Unusual for us Germans: Vegetables such as carrots or sweet potatoes are also often prepared sweet and, for example, covered with marshmallows.
If you'd like to read more about how Americans celebrate Thanksgving, there's an extra page with historical information, turkey preparation tips, and tips on how to properly carve a turkey. And if a whole turkey is too much for you: Here you will find a page with a menu suggestion for six people - "only" one turkey breast is prepared. Or serve Thanksgiving Turkey Burger!
Suggestions for a classic Thanksgiving dinner:
You might also be interested in these links:
Ideas for table & table: spring, summer, autumn and winter*
Table settings and centerpieces for Thanksgiving
Winter: The seasonal cooking school*
Thanksgiving Special from Martha Stewart
Honeysucklewhite turkey recipes
(* Amazon Sponsored Link)
Never miss a recipe again:
- What are the cancer survival rates
- Are the SC ST community really poor
- How can tempera paint be thickened
- Is traveling and exploring new cultures overrated?
- Can antipsychotics work in schizoaffective disorders
- Marketing jobs are fun
- A narcissist comes back after a divorce
- Epileptic seizures can lead to death
- Before Christian Islam, what religion is Ethiopian
- Can children with autism be cured
- Why is it so hard to say goodbye?
- What supplies the arteries with food
- How do you find motivation after failure
- Why is Camembert cheese not vegetarian?
- Christmas trees are pines
- Why don't people value life in India?
- Why am I not living a normal life
- Is Herbalife worth trying
- Why are there so many narcissists
- What are examples of parental behavior by narcissists
- What makes BuzzFeed successful
- Can I buy Starbucks stock now?
- How do I make leather samurai armor
- What are INFPs NOT good
- What do ocean rifts mean in geography
- What is the best sniper rifle
- Why are role-playing games so popular
- Ashwagandha pills can be addictive
- Has technology helped or harmed society more?
- What rock stars died at the age of 27
- How do Instacart buyers make tips
- What is India's concern about CPEC
- Which gene causes lactose intolerance?