Who are your parents
Translation of "are your parents" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
are your parents
Where are your parentshe asked Moyo.
Are your parents down in the lobby?
Young Soo, are your parents still alive?
Do you go to church regularly, and are your parents believing?
Now she has to ask herself all kinds of questions: who are your parents? Where are you from? What happened if?
Now she's being confronted with all sorts of questions. Who are your parents? Where do you come from? What if?
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 204. Exact: 204. Elapsed time: 144 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Do you know a sweet love story?
- Men’s robes are overdue for a comeback
- What are the symptoms of constant stress
- Beyond superficiality, who you really are
- What caste is Jadav
- What is the best preschool in singapore
- Seattle has high rates of depression
- What diseases often accompany Graves disease
- Why don't you support LGBT Pride
- What gems do witches kill
- When was the Great Wall built?
- How old was Al Pacino in Scarface
- How do I become a TED spokesperson
- Why do people think about life
- How are tourists treated in India
- Naturalized citizenship is good
- Why the RSS accused of being municipal
- I want to marry a girl from the USA
- What is Punjabi a caste or race
- What is our national dress
- What's your shadiest experience in Goa
- Language can exist without thought
- What is the latest trendy eyewear fashion
- How challenging is the MSc at Delft TU
- How do I deliver a UI developer interview
- Has bullfighting changed over the years
- Why do I sometimes have suicidal thoughts
- Why do societies have prison systems
- Can I take these additions together?
- How does money define social status?
- Alexandrite is more valuable than diamonds
- Pruegel adopted children is fine
- Exists speed reading