What is Urdu language origin
Indo-Iranian languages, are a group of related languages spoken by over 500 million people in an area from eastern Turkey to Bangladesh and much of India. The Indo-Iranian languages form a subgroup of the Indo-European languages.
The Indo-Iranian languages are usually divided into an Iranian and an Indian (also Indo-Aryan) branch. The main Iranian languages include old Avestian and Old Persian, various medieval languages, New Persian, Pashto or Afghan, Kurdish and Baluch (see Baluchistan). These languages are spoken by more than 60 million people. The Iranian group also includes the languages of the ancient Scythians and Sarmatians and a relic of them, today's Ossetian (see Ossetians), which is spoken in the Caucasus. The Indian branch consists of over 500 languages spoken by around 500 million people in the north and central part of the Indian subcontinent. They include: ancient Sanskrit, medieval languages, which are grouped under the collective name Prakrit, and modern languages such as Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati and other Indian languages, Nepali (official language in Nepal and Sikkim) and Sinhala (official language in Sri Lanka ). The Dardic languages, which include Kashmiri and Romani (the language of the Roma), are classified as a subgroup of Indian or as a third Indo-Aryan branch.
The early Sanskrit literature is next to the Hittite the oldest literature within the Indo-European languages. Sanskrit and Avestan share many similarities and are believed to accurately reflect the consonant system and complex inflectional forms of Proto-Indo-European. The modern Indian and Iranian languages tended to simplify the old consonant system and replace the inflected forms with word combinations. The Indian languages were also influenced by the sound and grammar of the non-Indo-European, Dravidian languages.
- What are BG diapers
- What are some good AutoCAD floor plans
- Who invented business models
- What is a 20 carat diamond
- Which is better animation or 3D modeling
- Why did the renaissance begin in Italy
- How do you make a living 2
- What are the shipping options for Nike Coms
- Why is everyone so stressed these days
- What should a research question contain
- Find the word fat offensive
- Who shot John Wilkes Booth
- What are your worst insecurities
- What is the cure for diseases
- Who destroyed Manchester United
- How do I get involved in the animation
- Why is IELTS coaching important
- What is the independence of the nation
- Peloton is good
- How much does RV insurance cost
- What makes a good UX strategist
- Why doesn't Canada just annex Alaska?
- Are white supremacists supported by normal whites?
- How can Indians learn real secularism