What is a MSME loan
The measure is part of a total loan from budget funds amounting to EUR 50.0 million at standard conditions, from which the National Bank of Egypt (NBE), as the project executing agency, grants loans to the MSME target group.
The aim of the measure is to improve the access of Egyptian MSMEs to needs-based financial services in order to enable them to secure and generate employment and income. The target group are owners of MSMEs who have not yet been able to realize their growth potential due to the limited financing options.
The FC project is being carried out as part of the joint development cooperation program "Sustainable Economic Development for Employment in Egypt". The aim of this program is to improve the institutional and personnel requirements for sustainable and employment-generating economic growth in Egypt (program objective).
|Country / Region / Institution||Egypt|
|main emphasis||Economy and financial sector|
|sector||24030 - Formal Sector Financial Intermediaries|
|Financial instrument||Budget grant / loan|
|German financial contribution||EUR 50.0 million|
|Project partner||NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT HEAD OFFICE|
|Responsible department||North africa|
- How big was a Spartan shield
- Is an onion a fruit
- How can I export garments to the USA
- Who named the planet earth and when?
- Why do megaprojects go over budget
- What is the best iPhone ringtone
- Doctoral students may have hobbies
- Why should I do an MBA 2?
- Who is the average democratic voter?
- When will Quora meet in 2017
- Which is the largest delta in India
- How is fashion related to psychology
- What are the funniest Asterix books
- What's so bad about cheating
- Indian parents are open-minded
- Nancy Pelosi is a bi-partisan leader
- How did Siddhartha Gautama become a Buddha
- What is nearbuy
- How does marketing automation serve digital marketers
- Why don't I remember my dreams
- How common are bisexual men
- How many people are in prison?
- How can we reduce atrocities against Dalits
- What is the price of citrine stone