When did Paris lose its charm?
Atelier des Lumières in Paris: Immerse yourself in the heart of great masterpieces
In the middle of the 11th arrondissement of Paris, between Bastille and Nation, a former iron foundry has been converted into an exhibition space in XXL format. Through "multimedia magic" the visitor goes on a journey through various works of art with the help of the 360 ° projection.
A work of art that you will be a temporary guest on!
This is the name of the Atelier des Lumières concept, which opened on April 13, 2018. This exhibition space promises to take the visitor on a whole new adventure - on A voyage of discovery of great names in art history.
140 video projectors and a spatial sound system enable the senses to travel: from the floor to the ceiling, the projectors and sound systems are installed on the 3,300 m² area.
Impressive, new exhibitions
The Atelier des Lumières always presents big names in art history, which can be explored using the 360 ° projections. The current program can be found on the website of the Atelier des Lumières (external link) in Paris.
Columns, hidden corners, a drying tower, a water tank and dimensions outside the norm: the former iron foundry Pilchon from the 19th century has been completely renovated to provide space for the Atelier des Lumières. Still, it has its industrial charm not lost. Perfect conditions for decorating and animating the room and for surprising the visitor's eye - in an architectural monument that appeals to all the senses.
- Why are golf club drivers so expensive?
- Are South Korea people approachable
- Lemon juice will fade a tattoo
- What is the 2nd law of thermodynamics
- Why and should Trump be charged
- Why should I join the AAFT?
- How lisping stuttering and stuttering are different
- How accurate is Google Translate in 2019
- Get waiter benefits when working in restaurants
- Women like men they like
- Can diamonds cut even the toughest glass
- Why does the government use a census?
- What are the cell phone repair services
- Which type of MBTI is best?
- How can I naturally lower creatinine levels?
- Is India a member of the Commonwealth or not?
- Do you know a whistleblower
- What is AKB48
- What are syphilis treatments
- Is Peru a stable country
- Are we more connected, but more alone
- Why is gasoline not included in the GST
- How well INTJs understand others
- Autism is viewed as a congenital disability