Is Islam banned in Japan?
Japan is different ...
The Japanese want to preserve their culture. For this reason, no political leader or prime minister from an Islamic country has yet visited Japan. Neither an ayatollah from Iran, nor a king of Saudi Arabia or a Saudi prince. Japan is a country where there are strict rules and restrictions for Islam and all Muslims.
1) Japan is the only nation where Muslims do not obtain citizenship.
2) Muslims cannot obtain permanent residence in Japan.
3) In Japan it is forbidden to spread Islam or to proselytize.
4) Japanese universities do not teach Arabic or any other Islamic language.
5) The Koran may not be introduced and published in an Arabic language.
6) The Japanese government grants temporary stays for a maximum of 200,000 Muslims. That is about 1.5 ‰ of the population. They must obey the laws of the country, speak Japanese, and practice their religious rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.
8) Japanese residents are usually employed by foreign companies.
9) To date, no visas have been issued to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers of foreign companies.
10) Most companies in Japan have regulations that state that Muslims are not allowed to apply for a job.
11) The Japanese government believes that Muslims are fundamentalists and are not ready to change their Muslim laws even in the age of globalization.
12) Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan.
13) If someone learns that their neighbor is a Muslim, it puts the whole neighborhood on alert.
14) Nobody is allowed to found or operate an Islamic cell or Koran school.
15) There is no Sharia law in Japan.
16) When a Japanese woman marries a Muslim, she is treated like an outcast.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arabic and Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies: "It is the general Japanese mindset that Islam is a very narrow-minded religion and one should stay away from it."
18) The Japanese may have lost the war, but they are aware of the responsibility for their own country.
So far there have been no bomb attacks in shopping centers, no so-called honor killings, and no innocent children or anyone else have been killed.
PS: It is not so surprising that in Japan Islam is not regarded as a multicultural enrichment, but as a cultureless threat, because in Japan the happy festivals from the natural religious Shinto tradition are still important, religions in Japan are seldom practiced with faith , The country is ranked at the top of the religion-free countries, so Islam is diametrically opposed to the reality of Japanese life and Japanese society has recognized this. In Europe one is too stupid to perceive this contradiction, for example in France it is judged that the Islamic traditions of female body coverings must be a public matter ...
- Why do parents use authoritative parenting
- Why is IELTS coaching important
- What is more diamonds or pearls worth
- What are some facts about Ateez
- Should I retire to the Philippines
- Where do Kurds come from?
- What is imitation crab
- Why honest people always suffer
- Is to learn Java Mendatory for Hadoop
- Which websites show job vacancies worldwide
- What is the significance of dwarf planets
- How does meditation connect you spiritually?
- What is a meltdown in autism
- How did you become a successful YouTuber
- Why don't eggs fertilize with ICSI
- The Russians know a lot about Islam
- India needs secularism
- Is Russia a Slavic-Turkish country
- Why is South Africa a free country
- What made me want to become an INTJ
- Which MBA specialization should I choose?
- Pre-colonial Filipinos used arquebuses
- What is your unpopular opinion of Suga
- Why can't digital marketing be avoided?