How can I hack Gmail using iPhone?
Caution: What the Apple Mail for iOS hack can do to your security
Security researchers have discovered an iPhone zero day hack. It concerns the supplied mail app in iOS. There will only be a security update with iOS 13.4.5, but this operating system version is still in beta.
The security gap was discovered by the startup ZecOps from San Francisco. Unfortunately, the security gap was apparently known to individual hackers before the researchers could turn to Apple, as the Motherboard website reports.
In the report by ZecOps, which the company published on its blog, it is mentioned that there were targeted attacks against VIPs, executives from various industries and smaller organizations. ZecOps reports that the hackers sent an email to their victims that triggered the vulnerability and allowed them to run code in the iPhone's default mail application.
Surprisingly, the emails that triggered the hack weren't found on the iPhones. This suggests that the hackers were even able to delete them.
What can users do to avoid hacker attacks?
Before iOS 13.4.5 was released, users should use another mail program such as Outlook, Airmail or Gmail on their iPhone and of course also on the iPad in order not to run the risk of being hacked. As far as we know, the mail app is not affected by macOS.
Apple iPhone SE (128 GB) - White (including EarPods, Power Adapter)
- Buddhists believe in spirits
- What is a free trade agreement
- Has anyone ever hit a DUI
- Why do people listen to the opera
- How much is Pukhraj effective
- What do minorities think of Trump?
- Is Liber a Jewish name
- Should you react to premonitions in dreams
- Why did the Europeans immigrate to Argentina?
- What is the national dance of India
- Is hate speech free speech
- What is SFX VFX and CGI
- What's the best about Cebu
- What are the most aggressive religions
- Which is more important sport or studies
- How should society deal with strange people
- How are laws developed
- How safe is Davao City
- How do I post on WittyFeed
- How was your first lesbian experience
- What makes you better every day
- What is the Japanese word for happy
- Hong Kong is expensive
- Are people flat