Bhagavad Gita is 5000 years old
Complete edition with original Sanskrit verses, Latin transliterations, German synonyms, translations and explanations, extensive index. Total production: Butzon & Bercker, Kevelaer - Paper: Persia thin printing from Schoeller & Hoesch.
Who am I? What is the origin of life? Is there a life after death? Bhagavad-gītā gives new and interesting answers to what is probably the oldest human question.
The Bhagavad-gītā is considered to be the crown jewel of the Vedic wisdom of India and is one of the most important works of spiritual and philosophical world literature.
It forms the core of all Vedic wisdom and contains a timeless message of universal validity. Her 700 Sanskrit verses provide a comprehensive insight into the science of yoga, karma, reincarnation, meditation, self-realization and knowledge of God.
Deep questions about the meaning of life, the essence of human beings as well as the interplay of time and matter and the resulting nature of happiness and suffering, as well as the question of transcendence, are just a few of the topics of this masterful science of self-knowledge. These essential questions are not limited to the immediate historical situation 5000 years ago, but have a universal meaning and validity. Her words are addressed to all people who want to recognize again their unchangeable spiritual nature, the ultimate goal of their existence and their eternal relationship with God.
Srila Prabhupāda presents the Bhagavad-gītā as it is, in its original tradition, clarity and depth of meaning.
With its scientific presentation (the original Sanskrit verses in Devanagari and in a Latin transcription; a word-for-word translation and then the translation of the respective verse and an explanation), the Bhagavad-gītā provides for the spiritual seeker as well as for an extremely valuable standard work for students of philosophy and Indology.
Bhagavad-gītā is a practical book of knowledge for the intellectual as for the practitioner. Bhagavad-gītā has remained alive through the millennia because it gives the reader simple, clear and practical knowledge.
Whether philosopher, scientist, politician, businessman, artist, worker, student or housewife - Bhagavad-gītā is a never-ending source of wisdom and a practical advisor for everyday problems. " more here "
Śrīla Prabhupāda’s original Bhagavad-gītā
is available in different foreign translation:
Hungarian, Portuguese, French, English, Italian, German, Polska
Serbian, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Persian, Turkish
Original 1972 English Gita [HTML online version]
Please click the corresponding link to download:
- Who is Taylor Swift's daughter
- What do you think of China's food
- Do you need success or prosperity
- Are all matches scripted in WWE
- What are the best diamond technologies
- What will never come back in style
- What maintenance do golf courses require
- Who is the Greek god of wolves
- Why is Africa undeveloped
- Who is responsible for the partition of Korea?
- What are some unknown facts about burgers
- What did you learn during your internship?
- What are the benefits of the learning curve
- Kurt Cobain is sexy
- What are you most sensitive about
- Do power naps really work
- How do plants get air
- Have you set career goals for 2020?
- Muslim women betray their husbands
- How should a casual shirt fit
- Which dogs have the best temperament
- Fiona Hill was an employee of George Soros
- What are the most inappropriate BLACKPINK songs
- May autistic people music