What are some low calorie junk foods
If you want to maintain or reduce your weight, you have to make sure that your energy balance is balanced or negative. Food contains different amounts of calories. We have put together the top 10 low-calorie fillers for you.
1) legumesLegumes include beans, peas, and lentils. They contain a lot of fiber that will fill you up without adding too many calories. In addition, peas, lentils and beans contain a lot of protein, complex carbohydrates and practically no fat. Ideal for eating full and staying slim.
Suitable slim recipes with legumes are, for example: lentil soup, lentil stew, kidney pan with tomato and ham, bean salad or pea soup.
2) fishRegardless of whether fatty sea fish such as herring, tuna, salmon and mackerel or low-fat fish such as trout, saithe, plaice or sea bream: fish provides valuable protein, fewer calories than most types of meat and it keeps you full for a long time. If you are on a diet, you should eat fish 2-3 times a week, as this is how the body receives valuable fatty acids. He needs these healthy omega-3 fats for many metabolic processes. They also strengthen the heart.
So how about these recipes: rocket and potato salad with smoked salmon or bouillabaisse-style fish soup.
3) potatoesPotatoes have almost been forgotten during the pasta boom and the low carb wave. Most of them are just buying processed potato products. However, pure potatoes are very low in calories and therefore good for a slim figure. In comparison: 100 g of boiled potatoes have 70 calories, while 100 g of basmati rice and 100 g of cooked noodles provide around 160 calories. So a slim filler, the great tuber.
On the potatoes, set, go - with these potato recipes: jacket potatoes with quark or horseradish potato soup.
4) berriesFruit is always healthy because it contains vitamins and fiber, as well as antioxidants that inhibit our cell aging. However, many types of fruit such as bananas or apples contain a relatively high amount of fructose. Berries, on the other hand, are sweet and yet low in calories. In addition, just like tomatoes, berries contain an above-average amount of antioxidants and phytochemicals. So they not only make us slim, but also keep us young and fresh.
Berries serve as a small snack between meals or to refine quark and yoghurt dishes or muesli.
5) Chicken & TurkeyLike fish, chicken provides protein and only a few calories. Poultry such as chicken or turkey are white meat and can be eaten more than twice a week, because their fats have no negative impact on our heart vessels. If you want to lose weight, you should always eat poultry without skin and always prefer the lean breast meat.
There is a delicious recipe from 110m hurdle runner Helge Schwarzer: Turkey schnitzel à la Helge Schwarzer
6) tea and coffeeWith their aroma, tea and coffee can reduce appetite and stimulate our metabolism. That makes you slim, because tea and coffee contain no calories, provided you drink both without sugar and cream. If you have problems getting 1.5 to 2 liters of liquid a day, you should try the hot drinks. Often they encourage more drinking.
Tea can also be used to prepare low-calorie soft drinks, for example a healthy iced tea.
7) Salad, but fat freeSalad is healthy because the leaves of rocket, frisée or iceberg provide fiber but hardly any calories. Nevertheless, a salad does not have to make you slim, because it is often drowned in greasy dressing. When preparing salad, make sure to use healthy rapeseed or olive oil. Cream, mayonnaise or fatty cheese have no place in a slimming salad. Nuts, tuna, ham and feta should also only end up in small amounts in the salad.
A low-calorie salad with a slimming effect is a fruity fennel salad or a hearty tomato salad.
8) Whole grains make you feel full and slimPasta once or twice a week is not a bad thing on a diet. Provided you eat the whole grain variant. Some are frightened by the thought of whole wheat pasta, others may have tried some and were not convinced. In the meantime, however, there are good products without a cinnamon aftertaste. Alternatively, spelled noodles can also be used. The lighter flour has hardly any taste of its own and is considerably lower in calories than white flour products. Just try the healthy pasta variations!
9) carrotsCarrots are crunchy, sweet and savory and hardly provide any calories. If you fancy a healthy snack to accompany the film, you should try carrot strips. Carrots are also rich in beta-carotene, a precursor to vitamin A.
You can also experiment with carrots in the kitchen in an uncomplicated and tasty way. How about, for example, an Australian carrot-tangerine soup?
10) Cottage cheese, yogurt, and kefirLean quark is the ideal slimming product. It contains hardly any fat, a lot of lean protein and can be used in many ways. Yoghurt and kefir are also filling with little fat and calories. These lean dairy products make you slim if you use them as a substitute for cream or butter in sauces, on bread or in soups and gratins. Give it a try, it really tastes just as good!
- What is food technology like as an industry
- What is a roll of honor GPA
- How big is Thanos in the Infinity War
- Urea is an organic fertilizer
- How do I punish an autistic student
- What was an unforgettable past school pastime
- Why do people have different colors
- What are examples of analog computers
- How much does Air NZ Skycouch cost
- Is China a class-divided society?
- Why should men never marry
- Owns Canada Alaska
- Can you get PTSD from a job
- What is the etymology of Cantankerous
- Why is natural rubber biodegradable
- How do you raise spoiled sons
- How dangerous is radical Islam
- Which is the largest Canadian province
- Why is Brexit not taking place?
- Why is China reviving its rural areas?
- College is more stressful than HS
- Sustainable public transport should be introduced
- Everyone thinks I'm gay Why
- Who do Real Madrid and FC Barcelona belong to?