How does reading improve memory
Do you sometimes forget relevant information and facts or would you like to be able to remember more? Our memory is one of the most important ways our brain works. As Improve your memory I would like to tell you in this article, using selected examples.
How you can improve your memory
- Acquire learning techniques: If you want to memorize learning material better, then it is advisable to relate the content and information to be learned to a personal emotional experience. There is a much more lasting learning effect, as you hardly forget personal feelings, but information that has little relation to you quickly.
- Practice remembering: Your brain stores more information than you think. The difficulty is not to be forgetful, but to retrieve this information. Daily small reminder exercises can help here, such as memorizing the shopping list, addresses or names and retrieving them again. What is my doctor's house number and what is his name?
- Sports: Regular exercise not only keeps your body fit, it can also improve your memory. The increased heart rate brings more blood to the brain. You also take in more oxygen, which is a very important factor for the efficiency of the brain and thus the memory. Getting enough exercise can lower your risk of developing Alzheimer's disease by up to 40 percent.
- Drink: The consumption of 'clear drinks' such as water or tea inhibits stress hormones. The human brain consists of 80 percent water, so this substance is very important for this. I recommend green tea, for example, as it can also increase your mental performance.
- Brain training: Exercising mental fitness can improve your memory. The choice of scientifically based brain training is of great importance here. A good quality workout improves your overall mental fitness and can improve your memory by doing so. It is also important that the brain training improves working memory and thus the ability to learn.
- sleep: It used to be assumed that the human body needed around 8 hours of sleep per night in order to be able to use its full potential. Today researchers say that a time between 6 to 7 hours makes sense. Of course, that varies from person to person. But the fact is that you internalize knowledge during the sleep phase.
- Visualize: Your brain can remember things better if you remember them in pictures. For example, if you need to memorize a larger number, you can shape the numbers and then build a story out of them. The more abstract the story, the easier it is to remember it.
Improve the memory on NeuroNation
At NeuroNation we offer brain training that has been proven to be effective. In collaboration with scientists in neuropsychology, we have already designed over 60 memory exercises and 7 intensive courses that will improve your memory. In addition, our training prevents diseases such as dementia or strokes.
Get started today and practice using several of our memory tests for free and for as long as you want. Just as you can exercise your body, so can your memory.
- What are the top 10 thumbtack requests
- Is a country more popular than rap
- What should men up to the age of 24 know?
- Who shapes society
- Who are more patriotic Canadians or Bangladeshis
- How is the employee turnover at Apple
- How does Google translator make money
- What does the Indian army think of Gurkhas
- What is the starting salary in the pharmacy
- What happens if I use expired albuterol
- Who is Richer Batman or Iron Man
- What should I visit in New York
- What's the best Yeezy Boost
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Are Americans more Catholic or Protestant?
- Why do people resist individualism
- Why do people have different colors
- Which film has the best liners
- What are the benefits of aloo paratha
- What is indispensable in a married life
- How popular is rugby in Norway
- What do you mean by payment gateway
- Is life more about survival or pleasure?
- What is an organic chemical